BetterSurf ads is an adware applications that works as a ad service contracted to generate perilous commercials, coupon alerts, pop-up adverts, drop down adverts and others to make experience of browsing hell for the users. It installs automatically along with the free applications that you download either from any frustrating source or from any unknown website or torrent. It follows browsing activities, pull together the privacy and important data stored in the computer system and transfer them for commercial or evil purposes to hackers. You will see that the performance of your computer will degrade several folds and its velocity too is degrading. When you strive to connect your computer system through internet via any network, that too will increase issues because of limited ease of access.
System utilities like Task Manager, Registry Editor and others will not be active at all and you won’t be able to use any of those easily. All of your windows system resources will be compromised and important features or functionalities of the computer system will be deactivated. It is quite intelligent in finding slipups in the windows system and mistreats it to pave path for other perilous rogue to infiltrate in the windows system. So, it is reasonably lucid that how fatal this adware is for your fit system. That’s why it is advised that you better take sturdy effective stride to remove BetterSurf ads from computer before it damages it further.
How BetterSurf ads is dangerous for your PC?
Computer viruses are meant to exploit security vulnerabilities of the system and that is what BetterSurf ads does. No matter what you do to protect your PC, cyber attackers always find their way through to the PC using numerous treacherous tricks and methods. Once this malicious program sneaks into the computer system, it does several things to disturb its peace and proper working. In order to do so
- It alters system configurations, DNS settings, registry settings, web browser settings and others to manipulate PC to the fullest and instantiate automatically whenever PC starts.
- In no time you will start getting (.exe) file missing messages, fake alerts, error messages pop-up ads, sponsored links and several such disturbing elements.
- You will get alluring online offers like free software downloads and others which are intended to collect your browsing and other information only.
- It will track down your confidential data like bank account details, credit card informations, passwords etc. and steal them to fulfill their monetary needs by selling them to any third party or so.
- It runs numerous malicious programs in the background without your consent and knowledge to use up all the PC resources making it to work really very slow and sluggish.
- It disables your security program and allows numerous viruses and other infections to intrude in the computer system and make the conditions worse.
The list of malicious activities that this malware does is quite long and no doubt it is not something that you want in your computer system. So, it is advised that you better try to get rid of BetterSurf ads from your PC as quick as possible.
Why your Antivirus Software wont help?
People generally rely on their security program i.e. their Antivirus software when it comes to tackle computer infections from spreading. Antivirus programs are always the first preference for normal computer users. Though it is not bad practice to have Antivirus application on your PC, as it help you to fight numerous trending computer viruses. But at times these security programs are not enough and new online infections are smart enough to fool them easily. And there is a reason behind it also i.e. most of the security programs have their own set of virus definitions and they examine the evolving infections on the basis of that only. If any new and trending threat appears then it simply fails to identify and block it. Especially these days when new malwares keep on evolving every now n then like BetterSurf ads, it is really hard to track them out merely with an antivirus program.
So, what is the solution then?
Well its answer is really simple and i.e. to use powerful and effective anti-spyware program which has all capabilities that an antivirus program do posses and in addition to that it also has the ability to deal and combat with the latest online PC threats or infections. Just download BetterSurf ads Removal Tool from below and eliminate all the related traces from your PC easily without any hassle and effort.
Procedures to Remove BetterSurf ads from PC Manually!
Manual procedure to eliminate all the traces of this malware from PC is not very effective because even if you carry out all these steps properly, you cant be sure that you are 100% free from it. Moreover, in order to perform this activity you have to be technically sound so that you can properly accomplish the removal task. So, go with this removal method only when you are proficient enough to perform it correctly. The steps are described here below
Step 1 Begin its removal by uninstalling BetterSurf ads from Window. For that
- Click on Start (bottom-left corner of the screen).
- Then choose Control Panel to make changes in the Windows settings.
- Now under the Programs click on Uninstall a Program to change, uninstall or repair the installed applications.
- Then look for the name BetterSurf ads or any related term from the populated list of programs, select it and remove it by clicking the Uninstall button to remove the program automatically.
Step 2 Remove related Extension or Add-ons from different browsers.
- In Google Chrome, click the Wrench or Bar icon at the top-right corner of the browser and select Tools and then click on Extensions.
- From the list of add-ons or extensions, look for the name BetterSurf ads or related terms and click on Trash icon to remove it from browser.
- Restart the browser to complete the procedure.
- In Mozilla Firefox, from the top menu click on Tools and then on Add-ons > Extensions.
- From the list of extensions, select the extension named similar to BetterSurf ads and then either Disable it or Remove it from the browser.
- To make the changes take effect, restart the browser.
- In IE, click on Tools (Gear icon in IE9) and select Manage Add-ons.
- Look for add-ons which are unknown or similar to name BetterSurf ads in the list and then either Disable them or Remove it from the browser completely.
- Restart browser to complete the process.
Step 3 Reset, Modify or Reconfigure your changed browser settings.
- In Mozilla Firefox, type about:config in the address bar and hit Enter. It will list the name of preferences that can be changed for safe and better browsing.
- Now in the search box, search for preference name keyword.URL and click on Modify to alter its parameters either to leave it blank or to write something other than what is already written.
- Next search for preference named browser.search.defaultenginename to change it to your favorite search engine as default.
- Now look for browser.search.selectEngine and reset it also to something other than what is already set.
- As a last change, search for preference named browser.newtab.URL and modify it to about:newtab, so that when you open new tab it should appear blank.
- To make the changes take effect, restart the browser.
- In Google Chrome, click the Wrench or Bar icon at the top-right corner of the browser and go to Settings > Search > Manage Search Engines.
- Now from the list of search engines choose your preferred one and mark it Make Default.
- Complete the procedure by restarting the browser.
- In IE, from the top menu click on Tools, and then on Internet Option.
- Now, in the General tab go to Change Search Defaults > Settings and choose your favorite search provider from the list of preferred ones.
- Once you have selected your preference, click on Set as default.
- Restart IE, to make the changes take effect.